Teacher Playbook App
- Mobile App for Tablets and Phones - Cloud-based on Azure - Realtime interactions with Sockets - Backend using NodeJS -
Simplicity for delivering digital content to an analog classroom.
I designed Playbook based on a common classroom need - to deliver digital content in a paper world. To understand the teacher's needs, I visited several brick-and-mortar schools to see how teachers manage their classrooms. The teachers would often toggle between the controlled chaos of a paper and book classroom and limited scope of computer stations. This is a problem that can be solved.
Some Other Features
- Student App Version - Self-registration - supports phones - students can work from home
- Classroom Codes - easy to remember codes automatically created for each class
- Live Share - Teachers can broadcast their lessons live to all student's devices
- Manage Students - tweak individual student playlists, supplement their assignments, see their history
- Realtime Classrom Analytics - See student progress for the entire class, determine at-a-glance, who's on pace or behind.
- Student Status - See who's online or who's off using other apps.